CALLING ALL MODELS! Do you know someone who wants to be the next Miss Hawaii Bowl 2017? You could be the next and on the cover of our This Week Oahu magazine!
- Looking for girls ages 18-25
- Submit entries via Instagram with hashtag #misshawaiibowl17 by August 11, 2017
No modeling experience required!
- 1 photo per entry
- Applicants must live on Oahu Hawaii
- Applicant must be available throughout the month of December for event appearances.
- Finalist and winner will be announced August 14, 2017 and a photo shoot will be scheduled thereafter.
- Winner will get featured on a cover on This Week Oahu and will be awarded a one year contract with Larson Talent Hawaii
For any additional questions or concerns, contact Misha Maletta at (808) 843-6044 or email email@example.com
1. For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I hereby irrevocably consent to and authorize the use, reproduction and publication by Hagadone Hawaii, Inc., dba HIS WEEK PUBLICATIONS, of any and all photographs, photographic likeness or pictures which you have taken or will be taken of me, negative, positive, digital images or video for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to electronic transmissions via the internet. All negatives, positives and digital images together with the prints shall constitute the property of THIS WEEK PUBLICATIONS, solely and completely, without any further compensation to me. 2. I waive the right that I may have to inspect or approve the finished product or the advertising or other copy that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which it may be applied. THIS WEEK PUBLICATIONS does not guarantee images will be used. 3. I release and discharge THIS WEEK PUBLICATIONS, their successors and assigns and all persons acting under their permission or authority, from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of the pictures, or in any processing tending toward the completion of the finished product, unless it can be shown that they and the publication thereof were maliciously caused. 4. If model is 18 years or younger, he/she must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. 5. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the MODEL agrees to hold harmless THIS WEEK, its employees and volunteers and others working on behalf of THIS WEEK against any and all claims, demands, suits or loss, including all costs connected therewith, and for any damages which may be asserted, claimed or recovered against or from the THIS WEEK, its employees, volunteers or others working on behalf of THIS WEEK, by reason of personal injury, including bodily injury or death and/or property damage, including loss of use thereof, which arises out of or is in any way connected or associated with this contract.
Experience has proven that a powerful distribution program is key!
"A key component of our Pro Bowl Week marketing is reaching out to the visitor market. No other visitor publication has the reach and distribution into all segments of people visiting our islands. This Week Pro Bowl covers, editorial and publishing of our Pro Bowl Week Activity schedule has been instrumental in the success of marketing Pro Bowl Week to the visitor market. This Week has been a great partner with the Pro Bowl Week for many years because it delivers great results."
"Kōloa Rum has noticed a substantial increase in sales the first month we ran our ad and it has continued to be of value to us We like the quality of this magazine because we feel that it attracts the type of customer we are looking for that like our premium products and the items we carry at the Company Store. Maria’s customer service has been outstanding, she definitely aims to please. We could not be happier in doing business with This Week. Jeanne Toulon, Director of Business & Public Relations, Kōloa Rum Company."
"Kamanu Charters has advertised in This Week Magazines for a number of years. We advertise with other publications...our This Week Magazines ad provides, by far, our best response. We appreciate the patience and help to get just the right look we want in the ad. We are very happy with the service and the great staff, and as John always says, "I will never give up my ad in This Week!" "